photo facebok-icon-2.png  photo pinterest-icon-1.png  photo twitter-icon-1.png  photo instagram-1.png  photo gplus-icon-1.png  photo linkedin-icon-1.png  photo youtube-icon-1.png

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Surviving my Week without Tyson!

              So I'm pretty sure the only people that read my blog are my friends on Facebook so you already know that Tyson left for Alaska on Wednesday the 11th and the last time I saw him was that morning at 4:30am when he gave me a kiss goodbye to go to work like normal, So my day almost went normal as well except no calls during the day from Tyson and then when I do hear from him its 4:30pm and its a phone call asking me to do him a favor this favor actually made me decide on a post i will be doing in the future Called the OHHH OK, Moments of Wife, Mother, and Sister in-law. Yeah that's right Sister in-law! LOL anyway that's for later! So this is when I found out that he had already left work and was on his way to Seattle really, Grr, didn't even stop by the house to say goodbye when I'm fully awake! Oh well all over now! I was kinda bummed out so I decided to vegetate at the house and BLOG! Bahaha my new found addiction! Well my computer decided I had other plans that's right ding reminder Mikayla has dance class tonight DUH! This is still kinda new to me kids in extracurricular activities! So I rushed to get me and all 4 kids ready and out the door in 15 mins just to get her to dance on time and of course its dinner time so all the kids are hungry! McDonalds here we come, wouldn't you say a great first night.
             
                It ended up being a very late night because I don't sleep well when Tysons gone I have a hard going to sleep so I was up way way late! Which caused me to sleep past my alarm clock and I woke up at 8:40 yeah 10 mins before the kids late bell rings OMGoodness! I got lucky the kids were all up mostly dressed, so I was able to get them there about 3 mins before the bell! The rest of the day I wanted to get stuff done with no motivation to do it, I was blessed to have a Great friend Erin Noble come over after the kids got out of school to help me fold my piled up laundry! It kicked me into gear and I was able to get Mikayla and the boys room cleaned Woohoo! But I ended up watching a couple of friends' kids for a few hours and some of the work went quickly back to its favorite state, Covered with toys! OH WELL this is a house mostly inhabited with kiddos! 
             
               Saturday Yay! I have the best helper Teancum my 8 year old who fed the kids cereal Saturday morning while I slept in because of another late night not being able to fall asleep, love my Teancum, And it turns out I have an awesome 4 and 6 year old as well, While I was getting everyone dressed for church on Sunday Mikayla and Ammon got breakfast cereal on the table for all of them as well!!! Well I had a great time at church I got to hold baby Lizzie for all of Gospel Principles, Relief Society and some of Sacrament! Love babies! Especially the two cuties I get to watch named Zoey and Eliza Ramos, Love them like my own children!

 Aren't they so adorable!!!

                   Anyway back to my week, Sunday evening turned out to be pretty "fun" I had to get Tyson all set up for school online by getting his mymathlab.com account all set up, access code paid with the right book he will be using. Yeah that place aka website so stressful. I finally got that taken care of and then had to drop Tyson's Book of Mormon class and change it to D&C because I guess he doesn't need anymore credits in Book of Mormon. Luckily I finished all of this right before the Tornado hit Moses Lake Yeah crazy right! We got super lucky we never lost power and all our trees stayed put! Here is a link to some photo's of our crazy storm
 http://www.ifiberone.com/news/grantcounty/ifiber-one-news-followers-share-photos-of-thunderstorm-damage/article_2483d720-1eee-11e3-81d1-0019bb30f31a.html
           
          So surprise surprise Monday morning came and no school since pretty much all the schools had damage and electricity out. That was a long day!
         
          Yay for today Tuesday Mikayla started school! LOVE how much she LOVES school!!!! LOVE HER!!! It was crazy long since Helaman and I had to stay the whole day with her for a meeting about do's and dont's, Also to show us how the classroom is run. Poor Helaman was on the verge of tears sitting in the room listening to all the information they wanted us to have. One of the teachers finally went out and got him a puzzle to play with and then had to go find blocks when he got bored of the puzzle, but he made it through. I got nauseated from my hypoglycemia because I didn't eat breakfast, I thought I would be going straight home after dropping her off, I had no idea we were supposed to stay all day the first day! So they had to get me some crackers and ham I was shaking so bad How Embarrising! After her school got out we went to Grandma's house to see all of her trees that got ripped up along her drive way from the storm SO CRAZY!!

      Yeah for 2 am Tyson comes home!!! Thanks for reading my blog PLEASE Follow or Leave me a comment or like to show you enjoyed it or even show that you read it, Its nice to know you're not alone!! THANKS! 


2 comments:

  1. What an adventure! Sorry about the Hypoglycemia got that from my side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all good I should have read the paper they sent me, I found it later last night and it said that i would be there the whole day!

    ReplyDelete