photo facebok-icon-2.png  photo pinterest-icon-1.png  photo twitter-icon-1.png  photo instagram-1.png  photo gplus-icon-1.png  photo linkedin-icon-1.png  photo youtube-icon-1.png

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Front Yard First Project!


So as I mentioned in my first post we bought our first home on April 1, 2006, I'm going to tell you all about our on going home projects ;-). Our first project was making the front yard Presentable in ours it needed a lot of work. Here are a few pictures to share the story!






So you have now seen the mess the awful tree left us after removing it now I will show you some more pics of it getting better!









         
This is the best pictures I have right now of the Finished the front yard         
       


Our yard to come PICTURE COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment