photo facebok-icon-2.png  photo pinterest-icon-1.png  photo twitter-icon-1.png  photo instagram-1.png  photo gplus-icon-1.png  photo linkedin-icon-1.png  photo youtube-icon-1.png

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Book Review!!

So I had An Author (Julia Dweck) of some children's books get a hold of me on twitter to ask me if I would read two of her newer books and write a review on them. I was so excited to have this opportunity that I jumped on it! I told her that I was so excited she chose me to do this that I would also share my reviews on my new Blog! Here are the two books I read and my reviews of both.

The First book I read was Blucy I chose to read it to Mikayla & Helaman and I wasn't sure if they would listen to the whole thing since I always have a hard time with them sitting down for very long.

http://www.amazon.com/Blucy-The-Blue-Cat-ebook/dp/B00DY7GNY8/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

This was my review:
5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating for children as young as 3!
September 14, 2013
By Tyson Willard (April Willard)
Format: Kindle Edition
      I chose this rating because this is the first book I have ever been able to read all the way through to my 3 year old (Helaman) with him paying attention and loving the whole story, with the great pictures and the silly things That blucy would do on each page! Both my 4 year of daughter (Mikayla) and 3 year old son (Helaman) loved the find the hidden pictures at the end of the book! Thanks Julia for a great children's book!

The Second book she asked me to read and review was, Mary had a Sleepy Sheep,

http://www.amazon.com/Mary-had-Sleepy-Sheep-ebook/dp/B00EA3L35O/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1379202444&sr=1-1&keywords=mary+had+a+sleepy+sheep

This was my review
5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining for Adults & Children Alike with Wonderful Pictures!
September 14, 2013
By Tyson Willard (April Willard)
Format: Kindle Edition
        I loved reading this book to my 4 year old daughter, she most enjoyed the pictures and finding the mouse on each page. It was so fun to see all the things Mary tried to do to keep her sheep awake, and then when she finally did get him to stay awake It completely  overwhelmed her! It was so fun I chuckled out loud on almost every page! Again thank you Julia for another great children's book!

So Friends I hope you enjoyed reading my reviews and hope you will get yourselves a copy of these two great books to read to your little ones! I promise they will love them!!!

Had to add this special drawing Mikayla did of Blucy! I helped with writing the name and eye shapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment