photo facebok-icon-2.png  photo pinterest-icon-1.png  photo twitter-icon-1.png  photo instagram-1.png  photo gplus-icon-1.png  photo linkedin-icon-1.png  photo youtube-icon-1.png

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My First Post! Willard story started!

        Ok WOW! I can't believe I finally started my own blog. I love reading my other family members and friends' blogs but never thought I could do anything as awesome as they did. But I love my family and want to share them with my family and friends the best I can!
      Our story started Almost 10 years Ago, Tyson and I met on Ldshearts.com In January of 2004, we started email back and forth, In my father's term to make a long story short or should I say a short story short LOL! We were engaged and then married on May 22, 2004.
   

      I have always wanted to start a family right away and Tyson was completely and sweetly on board ;-) love that man! So in Aug. 2004 after fainting while donating blood I found out was expecting our first Baby :-D And on April 11, 2005 after 18 hrs natural labor we delivered our first baby boy Teancum, and after only 1 month after delivering our sweet boy we up and moved from AZ to WA 27hrs of driving with a newborn.
 
Teancum Richard Willard
6lb 4oz

        On April 1, 2006 on my birthday Bought and moved into our very 1st home how exciting what a great birthday present, don't you agree! In July this same year I was excited to find out I was expecting our second baby YEAH! But soon found out that there was no heartbeat and or stem so no baby it was just tissue growing and multiplying with no sweet baby to show for all my nausea a few weeks of hoping a heartbeat would show with no luck I had a D&C and had to wait to find out whether I had a Moller Pregnancy, lucky enough it was not and we could try for a second child once again. In Oct. 2006 we were pregnant again and this time on July 10, 2007 after 28hrs of labor and finally at 24 hrs went ahead and got an epidural, We finally delivered our 2nd sweet boy Ammon. Needless to say I was so ready for a girl. I love my boys but I'm such a girly girl myself I want to dress up a Princess.
 

Ammon Alex Willard
7lb 15.5oz

        So In Oct. 2008 when we found out I was expecting after trying all the tricks to conceive a girl I was nervous and excited to find out if it worked. I received the best Christmas present ever from my brother in law While visiting my family in AZ he did an ultrasound and I was Finally pregnant with a baby girl. Mikayla was born May 20, 2009 after 8hrs of labor, best anniversary week ever.
 

Mikayla Keara Willard
6lb 4oz

       Only Six months after having our sweet much anticipated little girl I was pregnant again, yes you read that right. I got really sick, continued nursing our daughter and had to get an IV Fluid once a week for two weeks because of throwing up so my husband called my Awesome older sister who moved up with us for 3 months to help me with the kiddos so I didn't have move so much since that and waking early were both big causes of my morning sickness. By April the zofran was finally helping and my sister was able to move back home. We had Helaman Aug. 9, 2010 shortest labor and Only 2 pushes!

Helaman Owen Willard
6lb 14oz

       That's our Family 2 girls 4 boys defiantly outnumbered!

4 comments:

  1. Where's my credit for that picture of Teancum I edited? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly didn't remember who did what! and i didn't give anyone credit for any of the photo's! :-p their my babies so I get all the credit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog today and loved hearing the story of how you met. I was actually the founder and President of LdsHearts and to see a beautiful family such as yours that had it's beginnings on that site makes me very happy. My wife and I were a young married couple with a three year old and another on the way when we first launched LdsHearts and we now have a total of four. It always amazes us when we hear stories such as yours. Congratulations on your beautiful family and best wishes. J Gillen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's so crazy I'm so glad you posted to let me know! I'd love to get to know you and your wife, seriously without you two making ldshearts my life wouldn't be the same! Do you have Facebook?

      Delete