photo facebok-icon-2.png  photo pinterest-icon-1.png  photo twitter-icon-1.png  photo instagram-1.png  photo gplus-icon-1.png  photo linkedin-icon-1.png  photo youtube-icon-1.png

Monday, September 16, 2013

Our Labor Day in Packwood!

            So Tyson helps his family with their Mini Donut business that they do only at the local farmer's market, well their customers continued to tell Tyson over and over that they should really do the Packwood flee market! So Tyson finally talked his dad into letting him and myself run the business at Packwood this labor day and grandma and grandpa watched the kiddos. It was definitely a growing experience for me with running the donut machine and with learning to use a port a potty for almost 4 days straight without using a real toilet for the whole weekend eek, We also slept in the back of the Durango every night! If you know me you know this was a HUGE accomplishment for me! We had the greatest time! We loved the people we met and worked around you will see a few pictures of the wonderful friends we made! We had such an Awesome trip we are going back for Memorial Weekend!  I shyly state I cannot remember all my wonderful friends names so if you see your name missing or know the name of someone I could not remember PLEASE let me know so I can Update my page with their name!
So This is our Donut Patrol setup!












This is all the Pop, Water and supplies we came with!


 The Donut Sign Tyson Made the morning we left and upgraded while we were there!




 A few of the Different Vendors that were there way too many to get them all!
















 Tysons favorite part All the people with their dogs and what they carried them on/in. He is a huge people watcher! LOL love Tyson!
















 Some of the Awesome stuff from The great vendors around us!






 Tyson and his a random photo he took of me you will see more! LOL!


 This Crazy Looking bug we saw!!!


And Our Awesome Donut Stashes you will see how great the vendors we were around are, in these next photos! LOVE these GUYS!





Dillon Bennet!

KT Bennet




Patti Hulett

Edie Allen



Diane Nekvapil


Sue Rowland


Our beautiful Views we enjoyed on the way home!!















And the Handsome Tyson who took all the pics you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment