photo facebok-icon-2.png  photo pinterest-icon-1.png  photo twitter-icon-1.png  photo instagram-1.png  photo gplus-icon-1.png  photo linkedin-icon-1.png  photo youtube-icon-1.png

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Faux Paw Book Review!

           
http://www.amazon.com/Faux-Paw-A-Bears-Story-ebook/dp/B00EQFP3AC/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj


I have read this book several times to my children since receiving this book from the author for a review along with having my 8 year old read the book out loud to his brothers and sister. I was having an extremely hard time reviewing this book because it was excellent as expected and I don't want to leave a review that sounds the same every time But can't help but to rave about how amazing Julia's books are and how well they come across to my children, I have not yet been disappointed with her amazing stories and wonderful morals that she is constantly teaching the children in her books!!! My kids loved this book with the fun pictures and animal sounds and playfulness. My youngest can hardly sit still for anything but will always sit through Julia's books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment